You are deemed to have accepted all the rules while using our site.
By Registering or Accessing Spotifypanel.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this Site/Panel. The materials contained in this site/Panel are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
* Spotifypanel, in its sole discretion, may modify or review these Terms of Service at any time without prior notice. All recent modifications or revisions done by spotifypanel replace all former agreements and take effect upon the date of posting.
* Continued use of the service following recent amendments signifies your assent to the revised Terms of Service. You further agree to apprise yourself of recent changes on the Terms of Service through periodic reviews of the Spotifypanel website.
* IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OR ALL TERMS, DO NOT REGISTER.
* Spotifypanel's sole purpose is for Spotify Promotion
* You shall not knowingly exploit the system including but not limited to, gaining credits, exploit speed, or any other bug in a manner other than purchasing them from the website or use the regular features.
* Cancellation/refund is not applicable for any ongoing or completed order in accordance with the service description.
* It's important to keep your purchases reasonable and in line with your organic engagement volume for the sake of your account security. If your purchases for a particular link/artist account/song exceed 100,000 streams & plays, Spotify Panel won't be responsible for any issues you may encounter. By doing sufficient research and being careful with your purchases, you can safely use our services like thousands of other people. We are not to blame if your accounts are banned for any reason.
* Spotifypanel is brought to you to make your music career life easier with automated processes. We discourage spam and violation of the law.
* It is your sole responsibility to comply with any social network you use and any legislation that you are subject to. You use spotifypanel at your own risk.
* We're the providers of these social media services. How to use these services is entirely up to the customer, and we want to make it crystal clear that we've warned through every communication channel possible that using them incorrectly will lead to BAD outcomes. We've put out resources and videos on how to use them correctly, and we have a support team available 24/7. If you run into any problems because of misuse, SpotifyPanel is NOT responsible.
The records of the transactions made by Spotifypanel.com members on the site are kept strictly confidential and are never shared with third parties or institutions.
Your orders are shared with service providers. However, if requested by official government agencies, records can be submitted to official government agency officials.
Credit card information requested on the payment page is never kept on the servers of Spotifypanel.com and the companies that serve it, in order to keep the security of our customers who upload balance to the site at the highest level.
In this way, all transactions for payment are made between the bank, paytr payment systems and your computer or phone via the Spotifypanel.com interface.
You can always reach us by using the contact information below. Only the customer can access all the information that the customer enters into the system, and only the customer can change this information.
It is not possible for anyone else to access and change this information.
Creating a successful order on our website at spotifypanel.com means that you allow our site to deliver our announcements to your e-mail address and phone number.
If you do not want to be informed about e-mail and sms announcements sent from Spotifypanel.com, you should send an e-mail informing the subject to our e-mail address below.
After sending your e-mail, your e-mail address and phone number will be removed from our message list.
• No refunds, the remaining balance should be used within Spotifypanel.com.
• Spotify % Apple music % Soundcloud etc. We do not know when the services will be able to update, in case of any decrease, no refund can be made unless the service provider compensates.
• Spotifypanel.com reserves the right to take back any follower or like transaction, if the balance is confiscated, if insults or abuse against the system administrator is detected.
• If payment is made on behalf of someone else with a stolen credit card or other methods, the account will be terminated without exception.
• Your cancellation/refund request will not be accepted after the orders are entered into the system. If the order is not completed/partially completed, the system will automatically issue a refund.
You accept the following items in your shopping.
• Before placing an order, the user's profile must be made public.
• Social media systems are constantly being updated, your account may be closed in transactions such as followers, please do not get followers for "Newly Opened","Copyrighted","Sms and Mail Unapproved" Accounts. At the same time, there is a risk of closing an ordinary account. Please take these into consideration, we cannot accept responsibility.
• You should not enter another order at the same address before an order is finished.
• Spotifypanel.com does not guarantee the account that has been closed and the plays%streams that have been deleted.
• Spotifypanel.com is active in all transactions & does not guarantee not to fall, only responsible for the loading of the received amount. If there is an incomplete installation, the system automatically returns the fee for the missing part.
• Those who buy & sell on Spotifypanel.com are responsible for their orders.
• In Twitter foreign bot transactions, please wait at least 6 hours after the order is completed and then place another order.
• Bot follower operations are by no means guaranteed, although the maintenance period is not certain, incoming followers can be deleted even the next day.
• Your order starts within maximum 72 hours.
• Before ordering, read the explanations in the price list and place an order.
• If the status of orders given to private accounts is "Completed", no refunds can be made.
• +18, adult, iddaa coupon sales account or illegal gambling etc. Member withdrawal to accounts is prohibited.
• The starting time of the orders passed through the system may vary, be delayed or extended depending on the systemic density.
• The balance entered into the system is never returned, but when we agree on a service with us, if that service has a problem and is removed, a refund is made.
• After placing your order, account, shipment, etc. Do not change or hide their IDs and do not shoot from anywhere else before the order is completed.
• If you do not pay attention to these issues, we are not responsible for the situations that may occur.
• Everyone who has registered and placed an order in our system accepts these rules and cannot complain or claim any rights.
• Spotifypanel.com reserves the right to change the above items without notice.
It is recommended to read the User Agreement, which includes the general rules and legal responsibilities regarding the use of the site, the terms, rules and legal responsibilities below, before using the Spotifypanel.com site.
- If the specified conditions are not suitable for you, please do not load and use the Spotifypanel.com site.
- Informative sms and e-mails about our system can be sent to all system members by e-mail and mobile phones, but not too often. By becoming a member of the system, you give us the right to communicate.
- By using the site and filling out the membership form containing your personal information, you are deemed to have accepted the terms written on these pages.
- Changes take effect on the date of publication on the site.
- Spotifypanel.com recommends its users to visit the user agreement, terms of service and cancellation / refund conditions pages each time they enter the site.
- These conditions also apply to other linked web pages. User agreement, terms of service and cancellation / refund conditions are open to all members of Spotifypanel.com.
- All of the services provided on the site are paid. In the following written cases, the site administration may prevent the user from using the site and reserves its legal rights about the person or persons involved in the following attempts:
1 a. Incorrect, irregular, incomplete and misleading information, statements that do not comply with general moral rules and information that contradicts the laws of the Republic of Turkey are recorded on the site,
1.b. Unauthorized copying of the site content, in whole or in part,
1.c. The User is directly responsible for all kinds of damages that may arise from the sharing of information such as user name, password, usage rights, given to the users or that they have determined, with third parties or organizations (the use of this information by persons other than the user). Likewise, the User cannot use personal information such as IP address, e-mail address, user name of another person on the internet, and cannot access or use other users' private information without permission. The user is deemed to have accepted any legal and penal liability that may arise due to such use.
1.d. Using software that will threaten the security of the site and prevent the site from working, carrying out activities, trying to do it, and obtaining, deleting, changing information.
2.a. Spotifypanel.com this website's general appearance and design and all information, pictures, Spotifypanel.com brand and other brands, Spotifypanel.com domain name, logo, icon, demonstrative, written, electronic, graphic or machine-readable technical data on the website is the owner or licensee of all materials (“Materials”) and related intellectual and industrial property rights, including computer software, applied sales system, business method and business model, and are under legal protection. any Material on the Website; It cannot be changed, copied, reproduced, translated into another language, republished, uploaded to another computer, posted, forwarded, presented or distributed, including code and software, without prior permission and without reference.
The whole or part of the website or mobile application cannot be used on another website without permission. On the contrary, actions require legal and criminal responsibility. All other rights of Spotifypanel.com not expressly stated here are reserved.
The rights of all criticisms sent to 2.b.Spotifypanel.com belong to Spotifypanel.com, they can be used by Spotifypanel.com for marketing purposes if requested.
3 a. The information (visit time, time, pages viewed) of users visiting Spotifypanel.com can be tracked in order to serve them better.
3.b. The user cannot take actions that prevent or make it difficult for other users and visitors to use the Spotifypanel.com application, cannot install automatic programs and force/lock servers or databases. No cheating attempts. He/she accepts that his/her membership will be terminated if he/she is found and he/she accepts all kinds of legal and criminal liability that may arise from the situation.
3.c. It is the responsibility of the individuals to back up the messages made with Spotifypanel.com management and is recommended by Spotifypanel.com. Spotifypanel.com cannot be held responsible for messages lost, deleted or damaged due to failure to take backups.
3.d. Membership cancellation and account deletion can be done by the user by creating a support request. The authorization of the user who terminates his membership to the site will be revoked. The person who cancels his membership accepts that this process is irreversible. It is Spotifypanel.com's decision whether to delete any record of the user account terminated by the user on Spotifypanel.com or not. The user cannot claim any right or compensation for the deleted records.
3.e. This website may contain links or references to other websites that are not under the control of Spotifypanel.com. Spotifypanel.com is not responsible for the content of these sites or any other links they contain.
3.f. Spotifypanel.com, by letter, e-mail, SMS, phone call and other means, via the address, e-mail address, fixed and mobile phone lines and other contact information specified by the user in the registration form on the site or mobile application or updated by him later. has the right to reach the user for communication, marketing, notification and other purposes. By accepting this agreement, the user accepts and declares that Spotifypanel.com may engage in the above-mentioned communication activities, unless there is a written notification to the contrary.
3.g. In certain parts of the site, different rules and obligations specific to that section may be specified. Persons and organizations using these sections are deemed to have accepted these rules stated in advance.
3.h. Please read the "Usage Agreement" page to read the precautions we take to protect the personal information and privacy of our users and our general policy on this subject. The user accepts that he/she will be deemed to have accepted all the provisions of this participation agreement from the moment he/she starts to benefit from the service and that the agreement will make a provision for himself/herself. The user hereby agrees to indemnify Spotifypanel.com for any damages incurred due to his/her violation of the obligations undertaken herein. Spotifypanel.com has the right of recourse to the user for any compensation and/or administrative/judicial fines that the user may have to pay to public institutions and/or third parties due to the user's breach of contract.
4.a Spotifypanel.com may make unilateral changes to this agreement without any notice, in order to ensure the continuity of the services it undertakes.
Spotifypanel.com always has the right to permanently or temporarily stop the service it provides unilaterally, to change the content of the service or to cancel it, without giving any reason.
4.b Entry into Force of the Agreement The User is deemed to have undertaken to comply with the Spotifypanel.com agreement from the moment he/she fills in and approves the registration form or receives any service or order using this system. The contract will automatically become null and void without the need for any warning upon termination of the membership or the realization of any of the termination conditions listed in this contract.